Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Day 3 of Recleanse...

So today is the third day I'm on my cleansing journey, started out a little rocky but now I couldn’t feel any better! I have increased energy and I feel much better about myself. With the detox I can't consume dairy, pasta, flour, alcohol, salts and sugars. Basically I'm down to 1200 calories a day for this 7 day cleanse. Reason why it was so rocky was because once you go from drinking caffeine energy drinks and eating pastas and breads to not eating them at all, kinda leaves a girl cranky! Haha But they said it was going to be tough the 1st three days and well I aint gonna lie I wanted to cheat soooOoooo badly but I held on and here I am, doing fantastic!

So besides that my exercise routine has been spot on, we're still going strong with out 6:45am wake up call. Today we actually got up at 6:00am because Dave had some work to finish up.

This morning was shoulders and Legs. I LOVE LEG WORKOUTS! haha yes, yes I am screaming for joy. Legs are the one day that I celebrate because I have so much muscle in my legs so its fun for me. Plus Legs are one of the biggest muscles to burn calories with so BAHM! Shoulders however were not fun, nor will ever be fun for me.. Ack I hurt when I lift my armsssss! haha

So that’s all for today. I'm doing great and feeling great! Let’s hope this ride doesn't end for me!

No comments: