Friday, January 5, 2007

Day 2!

Well here we are day 2. I must say I'm very happy with how things are going, even if it's only the 2nd day. Dave and I hit up GNC last night and spent a pretty penny on things that we'd need for the coming months ahead. Dave is all about beefing up so he got some protein powder, 2 boxes of protein bars, his multi vitamins and something else I can't remember... Seriously he cleaned up shop! haha The only thing I needed to start things off were a great Multi-Vitamin which I always used to use, It's called Ultra Mega for woman. This supplement is amazing! I also picked up a herbal cleanse which I'll be starting on Monday. haha I know that sounds icky or what have you but in all honesty its great to do!

You can check out their site here www.recleanse.com

So this morning's workout went great! I did 20 minutes on the bike (YES THATS RIGHT!) Then I did 2 seperate back exercises with 3 sets of 12reps each. After that I walked on the tredmill for about 10 minutes and hit the showers... So all in all I think today went excellent!

It's getting far easier to get up in the mornings. Its nice too because I can get things done that I hadn't had time for in the evening.

I was going to put a food diary on here but I've decided to use fitday instead. www.fitday.com I'll post up any struggles or successess I have because to me food has always been a weak point. I love carbs! Yum! haha so there you have it day 2!

No comments: