Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 4 Begins tomorrow!

Hey Everyone!

So good news first... I fianlly weighed myself and I'm down 7 pounds since starting this journey and I couldn't be more happier! I'm doing this safely and healthly so I don't regain it all back like most will if they crash diet or liquid diet or whathaveyou. Slow and steady wins the race as they say and 7 pounds in 3 weeks is amazingly good news for me!

I fit into my "2nd phase" jeans again which is SOO nice! I have three phases of clothing. "Fat clothes" (lol), "getting there" clothes and "I'm fianlly there" clothes! haha about 10 more pounds and I think I'll be VERY comfortable in my old jeans again.. I CAN'T WAIT!!

So Saturday was Bicep/Tricep day and Sunday and Monday are rest days. Dave didn't work out with me Saturday so he's doing arm day tonight. I might do some cardio to keep him company. It'll definitely do me good. Cardio= Results!

Oh yeah I wanted to share with you all a pic of my "gym" at home so you have more of an idea how things are set up and whatnot. Sorry for the quality-It's pretty dark but here it is:






No comments: