Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome back to me!

HOLY CRAP!
I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote last! Summer has been so hetic and crazy that writing a blog seemed to be the last thing on my "to do" list. Facck! Oh well I'm back and hopefully I'll be ready to stay on the blog track... *crosses fingers* My friend Rosalie has started her very own blog as well on blogspot to track her journey! She'll be talking about her trials and tribulations with quitting smoking and entering the fitness realm after 5 years! Great undertaking! She's doing excellent-Good endurance!

So I'm sure you're all wondering how I've been doing?! It has been 2 months since I've updated. Weeellllll It was a rollercoaster these past few months but I'm still truckin along and am super glad at where I am now. Still sitting at 130-135 (depending on the week) I feel as though I've come a long way from my starting 160-165 mark, and that makes me estatic!! Dave loves my new confidence and self assurance, doesn't hurt in the bedroom either--hehe bowchickbowoowow!! ♥♥

I've recently tried a spinning class and WOW that shiz is so intense! I actually had to leave the class for 10 minutes and chucked up my cookies! haha Once I was good I went back to the class and finished off!! It's definitely something that will ship-shape me up! Right after spinfit I tried hydra circut in the water and that was SO much FUN!! Great underwater resistance!!! I recommend this for anyone with knee issues or back problems! Goooooood times!!!

So since I'm back I'll give you a picture update with me and my new bikini-WOW a bikini that I wear in public!!! This is a first for me.. seriously.. I still want to tone up and lose about 5-10 pounds but i'm not in any rush.. slow and steady now-It's all about maintaining!!!

We'll I'm off for now.. See ya all laterz!!--------



1 comment:

Nancy said...

You look fucking amazing! What/where is hydracircuit? Can you tell me Rose's blog url ? I'm hoping that will help me get motivated to quit smoking again!