Friday, August 10, 2007

Holy Crap!!

Hey Hey Hey!!

So Ladies, I was finally able to find a before picture of myself! This was taken this past December when I was at my highest weight. This was the night that Dave proposed to me in front of the whole office. WOW-I can't believe that suit size was 15!! AND they we're too tight on me!! I remember us that day shopping at the mall for something to wear and I was so discouraged because NOTHING fit and everything was frumpy. I cried when I got home and was beyond mortified that I let myself gain 35 pounds in such a short amount of time! As I sit here in my size 28 jeans that are a bit too big I can look back at this picture and truly feel I've come a long way from January 1st! Self professed kudos here!!!

SCROLL DOWN TO PREVIOUS POST FOR AFTER PICS!



No comments: