Tuesday, February 6, 2007

So rested and happy

So last night Dave and I went into action and worked out our chest. I had a lot of energy after work and was really into my workout. I think that’s what I needed was a change from the morning to the evening. Winter is death to me and getting up at 6am to workout inside is not as appealing as doing so in the summertime.

Anyhow I couldn't feel better; I'm in high spirits again and ready to tackle week6! Wow! Already eh... Time goes REAL FAST! Oh I forgot to mention Dave and I bought a Simmons Beautyrest MemoryFoam/Feathertop Bed set. Wow. OMG can I just tell you how great my back feels! No tension, no aches!! It's amazing!! We'd been using his old parents set from 15 years ago or so, maybe longer who knows. Yeah it was death to our backs! So on Saturday they delivered it and wow is about all I can say!!! It's so high up I feel like I'm floating... Wish I was there now....lol

I wanted to also take this time to talk about how important it is to take a multivitamin. I use a great one from GNC called "GNC's Woman's Ultra Mega." It has SO many great vitamins and minerals!! I've tried looking online for the right one but I only see an American version that frankly sucks ass! haha So go look in GNC at the Champlain mall and I highly recommend this multi! It's amazing! Heres a look at whats inside:

Vitamins

VitaminA
VitaminE
VitaminC
VitaminD3
VitaminB1
VitaminB2
VitaminB6
VitaminB12
Niacinamide
Niacin
Beta-Carotene
Folic Acid
Biotin
Pantothenic Acid

Minerals

Iodine (kelp)
Calcium
Magnesium
Iron
Zinc
Copper
Potassium
Manganese
Selenium


All these listed are vital for a lot of things. Your body needs vitamins to work properly, which makes them some really important substances! Your body uses vitamins to do many things, like help you grow and develop. It needs vitamins to help your blood clot when you get a cut. Some vitamins help us make energy. Vitamins are even involved in making sure you can see in color, the world would look black and white without them!

No comments: