Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Still movin on at 134!

Hey Ladies!

Today is Wednesday, a non step day. haha that's how I classify my days now... It's sorta sad but good in a way I suppose. I like to encourage people to find something they love and stick with it. Whether it’s step, aerobics, walking, rollerblading... Anything that gets that heart rate up! Like I said in one of my previous blogs, if you actually like something you're more prone to stick with it! So get out your walking shoes or your bicycles and get movin! You'll never feel the same again!!!

So on a non exercise related note, I'm learning to drive standard and that's been a fun time. I don't stall the car which is great but I get really nervous sometimes and just go blank!! hahaha Overall I think I’m doing fantastic but it'll be awhile I think before I can go into the city and attack some of the hills.. At least we don't live in Saint John! Oh dear I think I’d die!!

I had my braces adjusted today and they're feeling a little bit tender. I don't mind the feeling because I know it's for the best, if they're sore it means they're moving and YAY to that statement! I have officially 9 months left but he said they could be off sooner if the progress keeps the way its going *crossing fingers* Today they took of the front 6 brackets and let me look at my naked teeth! haha it was SOOOOOO surreal and felt sooo coool!!! Just got me way more excited to finally get these buggers off!! Then they rebonded them back with SPEED brackets which will make em move even faster than the Damon3's I had on.WHEEE!!!

Well I don't have too much to say today. I'm going to do a comparison post tomorrow. I found a pic from last may that I laugh over... haha so look out for that tomorrow! Cya girls!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

" I like to encourage people to find something they love and stick with it. Whether it’s step, aerobics, walking, rollerblading... Anything that gets that heart rate up!"

I think that the thing I love that gets my heart beating is power shopping, unfortunately Steph isn't okay with me keeping that up :-/ hah kidding :) You're almost there!! Can't wait to see the progress pics!